The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (IKE) offers three Certified Courses to develop your innovation capability. These courses intend to develop your confidence and capability to apply tools, techniques and practices that improve organisational performance, accelerate return on investment and deliver growth in value.These Certified courses provide 'use cases' and are aligned to the guiding principles advocated by international innovation standards.
Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Practice
For individuals from any industry who wish to become innovation practitioners, who able to deploy creative problem-solving techniques, engender a culture of innovation and create strategies for developing sustainable innovation pipelines in their businesses.
- Practical innovation tools and techniques to create business agility and resilience
- Methods that help to align innovation and business value
- Approaches to identify needs and expectations of customers/users and stakeholders (internal or external)
- Techniques that enable experimental thinking to help manage uncertainty
- Ways to enhance creativity and create a culture of innovation
- Systematic processes that enable business and operating model alignments
- Models to understand the business eco-system and where, when, what and how to exploit innovation.
CLICK for latest : Certificate of Professionalism in innovation Practice (November/2020)
CLICK for latest : Certificate of Professionalism in innovation Practice (December/2020)
Prioritising for Innovation
For managers and decision-makers from any industry who want to improve their organisation's effectiveness in prioritising the many options that are faced with as part of everyday business operations. It is equally suited for professionals from established companies or from start-ups. No specific prior knowledge is required, though it would help discussion and the embedding of the learning if participants come prepared to share broad areas where they currently have need of more systematic prioritisation.
- The theories behind effective prioritisation
- A range of prioritisation tools will be presented, from simple to more comprehensive, commensurate with the complexity of the options you are choosing between:
- Simple Forced Pair Comparison (FPC)
- Probability of Success Matrices
- Prioritisation (C&E) Matrices
- Real, Win, Worth (RWW) Analysis
- Risk-Adjusted Cost-Benefit MCDA
The importance of involvement and engagement in the decision-making process will be discussed and the approach of ‘Decision Conferencing’ to ensure good buy-in and the development of effective criteria and weightings.
CLICK for latest : Prioritising for Innovation (November/2020)
Innovation Strategy for Business Leaders
For senior executives wishing to apply innovation strategically and coherently to improve organisational performance, adaptability and resilience, thus, driving business value and ultimately growth.
- Practical c-suite level insights to support senior executives' innovation leadership
- Scenarios to respond to the impact of COVID-19 and create new normal strategies
- Methods to use disruption as a force for defining new Ambition and Strategic Intent
- Models for management and governance of innovation investment portfolios
- Tools to build, validate and align new business models to the business strategy
- Techniques to improve organisational readiness to innovation
- Methods that accelerate digital transformation and optimise digital maturity
- Methods to analyse, benchmark and measure innovation impact and progress.
CLICK for latest : Innovation and Strategy for Business Leaders (November/2020)
CLICK for latest : Innovation and Strategy for Business Leaders (December/2020)
These courses have been delivered across the world and regarded by many companies as compulsory for anyone undertaking innovation.